Shon Singh (left) helping Alicia Mohammad try on her costume at Krave The Band. (Picture by Alex Downes.)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Slow pace at Classic Read More
- Gayle quitting One-Dayers after WC Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
SEVERAL Crop Over bands are reporting that despite a hectic last lap, they are ready for touchdown on Spring Garden Highway today.
Yesterday, the DAILY NATION spoke to officials from Krave The Band, Baje International and Kontact Band and all three said things were busy ahead of today’s Grand Kadooment.
With their Brigade House base buzzing with activity, Kontact leader Anthony Layne took a quick break to report they were getting several late requests from hopeful revellers.
Even with the late rush, Layne said the band was on track and ready for Kadooment. (AD)
Please read the full story in today’s Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.