An excited and energetic Sanctuary performing his winning song. At right is Julie Jones, promotions officer at Starcom Network. (Picture by Lennox Devonish.)
- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Dominican students Read More
- Volkswagen to invest $27 billion in core brand until 2022 Read More
- Lehmann Academy doing Holder good Read More
- Pride coach proud Read More
- The chaos that is local transport Read More
- Price gouging hotline needed Read More
- NIFCA excellence Read More
THIS YEAR’S Starcom Network’s People’s Monarch, Sanctuary, picked up his winning cheque of BDS$15 000 yesterday at Cave Shepherd on Broad Street.
As a way to thank his fans for their support in the popular competion, he rendered his song Pick Me Up to the scores of people who attended the presentation.
Sanctuary is the 15th winner of the People’s Monarch competition. (SB)