An excited and energetic Sanctuary performing his winning song. At right is Julie Jones, promotions officer at Starcom Network. (Picture by Lennox Devonish.)
- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- C&W announces partial restoration of mobile network In Dominica Read More
- Quake cancels CAC meet Read More
- Sir Hilary’s goal Read More
- Shade of the soul main thing Read More
- A punishment, not deterrent Read More
- Neesha feels So Amazing with another award Read More
THIS YEAR’S Starcom Network’s People’s Monarch, Sanctuary, picked up his winning cheque of BDS$15 000 yesterday at Cave Shepherd on Broad Street.
As a way to thank his fans for their support in the popular competion, he rendered his song Pick Me Up to the scores of people who attended the presentation.
Sanctuary is the 15th winner of the People’s Monarch competition. (SB)