An excited and energetic Sanctuary performing his winning song. At right is Julie Jones, promotions officer at Starcom Network. (Picture by Lennox Devonish.)
- Small number of misprinted notes in circulation Read More
- Sealy: Record year for tourism in Barbados Read More
- Volcanoes take Super50 victory Read More
- Cornwall deserves Windies pick Read More
- Use your words to empower others Read More
- Police must report all, not just some Read More
- Rico raps it up Read More
THIS YEAR’S Starcom Network’s People’s Monarch, Sanctuary, picked up his winning cheque of BDS$15 000 yesterday at Cave Shepherd on Broad Street.
As a way to thank his fans for their support in the popular competion, he rendered his song Pick Me Up to the scores of people who attended the presentation.
Sanctuary is the 15th winner of the People’s Monarch competition. (SB)