- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Windies set tough target for England Read More
- WI opt to bat first in opening ODI against England Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sir Curtley now a dancing star Read More
MORE THAN half a million dollars in illegal drugs were seized at the Barbados Port on Tuesday.
Police say 4.5 kilos of cocaine valued at $225 000 and 82.5 pounds of cannabis, with a value of $300 000 were discovered among imported cargo.
It was the result of a joint operation between the Drug Squad and the Customs Enforcement Division of the Customs Department.
Investigations are continuing. (PR/SAT)