David Alleyne is the new general manager of Brydens Insurance. (GP)
- Seasoned executive joins Hilton’s global operations team Read More
- We’ve got your back, says Co-op Read More
- France lift second World Cup after winning classic final 4-2 Read More
- Djokovic beats Anderson to win fourth Wimbledon title Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- De Announcer first on stage for semis Read More
BRYDENS INSURANCE, the largest branch of the Trinidad and Tobago Insurance Ltd (TATIL), has appointed David Alleyne as the new General Manager of the company, following the recent retirement of Richard Ince.
Alleyne, former president and CEO of Sagicor General Insurance Inc, has over 30 years of underwriting, claims management, risk management and reinsurance experience. He is well informed on global conditions and respected by brokers, insurers and reinsurers worldwide.
Prior to that he worked his way up the ranks of United Insurance Co. Ltd. where he held the position of Chief Operating Officer until 2013.
As a past President of the Insurance Association of the Caribbean (IAC), Alleyne delivered papers for several regional/international forums including The National Hurricane Conference in the United States.
“The insurance industry is more competitive now than we have ever experienced and I am delighted to welcome David on board. We will certainly benefit from his extensive knowledge which will allow us to focus on our growth strategy," says Nicholas Mouttet, CEO ANSA McAL, Barbados.
Alleyne will take up his new role at Brydens Insurance, Norman Centre, Bridgetown, from September 11, 2017. (PR)