The Blue Horizon property at Rockley, Christ Church, is slated to become a Hard Rock Hotel, as part of a joint venture with a local company. (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- BES president predicts another downgrade for Barbados Read More
- Dominica welcoming 'voluntourism' in wake of Hurricane Maria Read More
- King giving back to Dominica with benefit match Read More
- Orange new QC swim champs Read More
- Let’s draw the line here Read More
- Consider the rape victim Read More
- Juniors shine at NIFCA Read More
AFTER HAVING HAD the Blue Horizon hotel on the market for more than a year, Government has finally found a buyer.
But the sale of the three-star Christ Church property as part of a joint venture project has left a sour taste in the mouths of some investors, who believe larger, more reasonable bids were ignored.
The property has been purchased by businessmen Philip Tempro and Bjorn Bjerkhamn, through their company Blue Development Inc.
A high-ranking Government official confirmed to the SUNDAY SUN that the hotel, located at Rockley and once part of the controversial GEMS project, had been sold for just over $5 million. (BA)
Please read the full story in today's Sunday Sun, or in the eNATION edition.