The motorcade pauses in Fustic, St Lucy, for more of Stiffy’s fans to get on board. (Picture by Tre Greaves)
- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Nature Fun Ranch Read More
- BRA closing early at Weymouth and Pine Read More
- UWI new queens Read More
- Warrican’s spin hurts Red Force Read More
- Govt should be solutions-driven Read More
- Barrow’s warning coming to pass Read More
- Court of Appeal orders retrial for Soca star Machel Montano Read More
THE NORTH OF THE island is full of activity as Bashment Soca King Stiffy leads a motorcade through several communities in St Peter and St Lucy.
This year has been a successful one for the monarch as he retained his Bashment Soca title and captured the Tune Of De Crop competition for the first time this Crop Over.
He did so with the song Tip and Bend Ova.
The motorcade is expected to end at East Coast Road, St Andrew. It started at Mile and A Quarter, St Peter and passed through Six Men’s, Maynards and Fustic, among others. (TG)