The motorcade pauses in Fustic, St Lucy, for more of Stiffy’s fans to get on board. (Picture by Tre Greaves)
- Government making strides towards going green Read More
- Debt restructuring the way to stability, says Persaud Read More
- Rain has final say Read More
- Benjamin raps selection process Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mrs Maisel, Game of Thrones win on night of Emmy upsets Read More
THE NORTH OF THE island is full of activity as Bashment Soca King Stiffy leads a motorcade through several communities in St Peter and St Lucy.
This year has been a successful one for the monarch as he retained his Bashment Soca title and captured the Tune Of De Crop competition for the first time this Crop Over.
He did so with the song Tip and Bend Ova.
The motorcade is expected to end at East Coast Road, St Andrew. It started at Mile and A Quarter, St Peter and passed through Six Men’s, Maynards and Fustic, among others. (TG)