The motorcade pauses in Fustic, St Lucy, for more of Stiffy’s fans to get on board. (Picture by Tre Greaves)
- Seasoned executive joins Hilton’s global operations team Read More
- We’ve got your back, says Co-op Read More
- French fans give hero welcome to Les Bleus World Cup champions Read More
- Call for more courts Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- iWeb defending crown Read More
THE NORTH OF THE island is full of activity as Bashment Soca King Stiffy leads a motorcade through several communities in St Peter and St Lucy.
This year has been a successful one for the monarch as he retained his Bashment Soca title and captured the Tune Of De Crop competition for the first time this Crop Over.
He did so with the song Tip and Bend Ova.
The motorcade is expected to end at East Coast Road, St Andrew. It started at Mile and A Quarter, St Peter and passed through Six Men’s, Maynards and Fustic, among others. (TG)