The motorcade pauses in Fustic, St Lucy, for more of Stiffy’s fans to get on board. (Picture by Tre Greaves)
- Iran in talks to buy 48 Airbus helicopters report says Read More
- North Korea factories humming with ‘Made in China’ clothes, traders say Read More
- Welches the draughts champs Read More
- FOREIGN FALL Read More
- Wasted hours waiting on bus Read More
- Youth not given fair chance Read More
- When talent shines Read More
THE NORTH OF THE island is full of activity as Bashment Soca King Stiffy leads a motorcade through several communities in St Peter and St Lucy.
This year has been a successful one for the monarch as he retained his Bashment Soca title and captured the Tune Of De Crop competition for the first time this Crop Over.
He did so with the song Tip and Bend Ova.
The motorcade is expected to end at East Coast Road, St Andrew. It started at Mile and A Quarter, St Peter and passed through Six Men’s, Maynards and Fustic, among others. (TG)