The motorcade pauses in Fustic, St Lucy, for more of Stiffy’s fans to get on board. (Picture by Tre Greaves)
- BES president predicts another downgrade for Barbados Read More
- Dominica welcoming 'voluntourism' in wake of Hurricane Maria Read More
- King giving back to Dominica with benefit match Read More
- Orange new QC swim champs Read More
- Let’s draw the line here Read More
- Consider the rape victim Read More
- Juniors shine at NIFCA Read More
THE NORTH OF THE island is full of activity as Bashment Soca King Stiffy leads a motorcade through several communities in St Peter and St Lucy.
This year has been a successful one for the monarch as he retained his Bashment Soca title and captured the Tune Of De Crop competition for the first time this Crop Over.
He did so with the song Tip and Bend Ova.
The motorcade is expected to end at East Coast Road, St Andrew. It started at Mile and A Quarter, St Peter and passed through Six Men’s, Maynards and Fustic, among others. (TG)