Keithland King after knocking his opponent Rob Mitchell to the ground in his first professional fight. (Picture courtesy notifight.com)
- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new CIO, managing director Read More
- Sam Lord’s Castle: Into The Future Read More
- Under-17 football final today Read More
- Haynes breaks Holder’s grip Read More
- Solidarity now an empty slogan Read More
- Stick to preaching the Gospel Read More
- King Bubba on Bequia stage tonight Read More
BARBADIAN BOXER Keithland King has started his professional career with a bang.
He defeated Rob Mitchell of England by a knockout at the Mark C. Marin Centre, Antilles School in the US Virgin Islands recently.
When SUNSPORT caught up with King, he said he was happy to have had such a positive result in his debut match.
“My original opponent pulled out at the last minute, but I went out there and gave it my best shot,” he said. (RA)
Please read the full story in today's Sunday Sun, or in the eNATION edition.