Posted on

Toddler eats mum’s ganja


NATANGA SMITH, [email protected]

Social Share
Share

MANASSAS, Virginia – A mother and her roommate have been charged with reckless endangerment of a child after her two-year-old daughter ate marijuana she found in a motel room.
Twenty-two-year-old Nicole S. Corbett and 25-year-old Fernando V. Booker, both of Manassas, were also charged with marijuana possession.
Prince William Police spokesman Jonathan Perok said the mother called 911 on Thursday morning to report a possible overdose at a Red Roof Inn near Manassas after the toddler ingested an unknown amount of marijuana. Perok said the girl did not need to be hospitalised and is now in the custody of child protective services. (AP)

LAST NEWS