Shocked boy in critical condition
Jonathan Narine, the 16-year-old schoolboy who suffered severe electrical shock on Monday while picking mangoes, is reported to be in critical condition at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
Yesterday, his mother Anne-Marie Pierre had said that Jonathan had blood clots to the brain as well as several burns to the body.
Pierre said she was hoping and praying for her son’s full recovery.
Narine fell from a mango tree not far away from his Dunlow Lane, St Michael home after the metal rod he was using to pick the fruit struck a high voltage electrical wire. (TS)