Posted on

Power surge scare


MR

Power surge scare

Social Share

A POWER SURGE caused damage to the home of Fay Worrell who thought she was living her worst fire fear.

“I just started running and I don’t think I could run fast enough,” said Worrell when she heard her home was on fire.

The wooden home she and her boyfriend shared had slight damage and most of her insured electrical items were burnt.

The surge was sparked after employees of the Barbados Light & Power cut a wire which fed back into her line, said Worrell.

Please read the full story in today’s Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.

LAST NEWS