Man charged with firearm, drug, money laundering offences
FORTY-THREE-YEAR-OLD Edward Dacosta Gollop is expected to appear in court tomorrow charged with ten offences.
Police executed a search warrant at his School Lane Road, St Michael residence on Thursday and allegedly discovered a firearm, ammunition, cocaine, cannabis and a sum of money.
Gollop faces the following charges:
1. Possession of firearm
2. Possession of ammunition
3. Possession of cannabis (1 kilogramme)
4. Possession with intent to supply cannabis;
5. Trafficking cannabis
6. Possession of cocaine (147 grammes)
7. Possession with intent to supply cocaine
8. Trafficking cocaine
9. Possession of apparatus; and
10. Money laundering.
Gollop is expected to appear in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court. (PR/NB)