Confusion of laws
THE INTERPRETATION of laws in the United States gives rise to the following questions regarding the supremacy of one law over the other:
• On what is the oath of public office required to be sworn in the USA?
• Does employment in public office constitute a contract between employer and employee?
• Is a contract valid that requires the violation of any law as specific performance?
• When statute law provides equal rights to parties, is the right of one party a valid infringement of any right of the other?
• If the oath of public office is sworn on The Bible as binding by the faith of the officer, is any requirement of the office as performance of a contract valid which infringes a right claimed of The Bible?
• Which Court of Justice in the USA is qualified to interpret the provisions of The Bible as law?
• How is the freedom of religion to be exercised in the USA when it is negated by rulings of the Supreme Court in support of secular licence?
After Sodom came Gomorrah even sooner than the morrow.
– LEONARD ST HILL