Posted on

Grotto high-rise ready next year


WILLCOMM

Grotto high-rise ready next year

Social Share

AFTER MONTHS OF DELAY, Minister of Housing Denis Kellman has announced that the five high-rise apartment buildings at The Grotto, The City, will be ready for residential occupation early next year.

So too will be the more than 100 houses as Parish Land, St Philip, while some families will begin moving into homes at Constant, St George, this month.

In making the announcement yesterday, the minister touted government’s housing policy and said it was important that they maximise the returns on the investment in the units.

He did not say how much the units at The Grotto will cost, though he said earlier this year it could be up $450 000. (WILLCOMM)

Please read the full story in today’s Saturday Sun, or in the eNATION edition.

LAST NEWS