Posted on

Two injured in fire


TRE GREAVES

Two injured in fire

Social Share

TWO PEOPLE, including a five-year old boy, were rescued today after fire broke out at their 2nd Avenue Peterkin Land, Bank Hall, St Michael home.

Station Officer Clarence Hinds said two fire tenders received the call about the inferno around 4:29 p.m. and by 4:36 p.m. they were on the scene.

The wall house is reported to be occupied by four people¸ including the minor and his great-grandmother, but only those two were at home when the blaze occurred.

When a NATION Online team arrived, the incident had already drawn a crowd of onlookers from the neighbourhood as the minor and his great-grandmother were being treated on the scene.

They were then transported to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital for further treatment. (TSG)

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Maximum 1000 characters remaining in your comment.

LAST NEWS