Posted on

St Joseph home saved from fire


TC

St Joseph home saved from fire

Social Share

THE WATER in Lammings, St Joseph, could not have been restored a moment sooner yesterday.

For the first time in four days, residents of the rural community were thanking God for getting water just in time to put out a fire at an unoccupied house. It was slightly damaged.

Marina Alleyne, who lives next to the damaged house, said no one would usually be at home during the day because they would be at work.

Since Christmas last year residents in St Joseph communities such as Lammings and Branchbury have experienced dry taps.

Please read the full story in today’s Midweek Nation, or in the eNATION edition.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Maximum 1000 characters remaining in your comment.

LAST NEWS