HEALING HERBS: Peach palm good for digestion
“Equanimity is the key to stopping the ricochet effect of rudeness snowballing out of control. Equanimity is defined as ‘mental calmness, composure, and evenness of temper, especially in a difficult situation’.”
WHERE YOU recently fired?
For the past few months, I have received “cries” for help from persons who are facing disrespect at varying levels. If we are to improve on productivity,balance morality and increase happiness across the world, all forms of disrespect should be addressed and solved.
Have you ever encountered disrespectfulnessat work or at home?
Do you feel angrywhen you report the disrespect and it is swept under the carpet? Do you believe that disrespectful persons promise their superiors favours to avoid being disciplined?
When you are disrespected, the hurt you feel is also my hurt. My experiences with disrespectful people has revealed that they are fantastic fabricators and veer towards being narcissistic. When I encounter disrespectful persons, I normally implement the Eight Golden Keys Of Empowerment:
1. Say a quick prayer (for example, Psalm 21 – “I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help”.
2. I access the facial expressions to recognise the spiritual depth of the person.
3. Observe them to study all accomplices and mentors.
4. Practice equanimity.
5. Empathise with the aggressor and report the incident.
6. Kill them with professionalism and kindness because they are innately evil and feed on negativity.
7. Draw a sketch of a golden key and affirm: “I am avoiding disrespectful people”.
8. Wait and observe because “time always reveals and heals things”.
It is also excellent to know the history of the palm tree, its association with biblical empowerment and health.
Silent doctor peach palm, also scientifically known as Bactris gasipaes L., has many health benefits. The website stylecraze.com says: “One of the best health benefits of the peach palm is its ability to facilitate smooth digestion of food and eliminate constipation. The fruit supplies a lot of dietary fibres which our diet often lacks.”
Peach palm fruit can also assist in treating diabetes, in preventing colon cancer, reducing the risk of heart attacks and boosting the immune system. The website foodsanddiseases.com states: “Peach palms’ high energy content also explains why it is highly important during weight loss and malnutrition.” Peach palm can also prevent gastric ulcers and treat skins conditions.
Finally, as you study disrespect, palms and keys, look for this positive spiritual sign mentioned in Revelation 20:1: “I saw an angel come down from Heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.”
• Annette Maynard-Watson, a teacher and herbal educator, may be contacted via [email protected] or by telephone 250-6450.
DISCLAIMER: It is not our intention to prescribe or make specific claims for any products. Any attempts to diagnose or treat real illness should come under the direction of your health care provider.