HEALING HERBS: The baby breath plant
“When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, He said, It is finished: and He bowed His head, and gave up the ghost.” – John 19:30 (KJV)
WHAT PROJECT have you completed? Have you given up the ghost? Are you about to open new doors in your life?
If you want to ensure that you have a fresh, meaningful start in your life, I would recommend that you read this article. The time for the crucifixion that was riddled with pain is over. It is ascension time and we must fly with the kites, eagles and hawks.
Progressively, as we soar above our normal ability, new doors will be open to us. Moreover, these doors will lead us down a pathway laden with health and wealth. Of importance is that these doors are symbolically painted black and red.
As I continue to nurture my medicinal plants,the realisation that a new door has opened is very evident. By extension that indicates that a new door was open for all the readers of this column. As yougrow in spirit and understanding, it is your inherentdestiny to blossom.
If you are not ascending,it means you are stuck. Since no one is to be leftbehind, it is imperative for the next 21 days torepeat a positive affirmation three times a day. A prefect example is: “I am growing to become whoI am. I am soaring.”
As I soar, I will take a brief moment to introduce you to silent doctor “baby breath”, scientifically known as Gypsophila paniculta. Internationally, this plant is referred to as ‘the holy spirit’. The webpage flowermeaning.com reveals much about its spiritual symbolism.
The bright white dots symbolise:
• Everlasting and undying love, including family, platonic and romantic bonds.
• Pureness and freedom from outside influences or corruption.
• The power of the Holy Spirit in Christian faith.
• Newborn babies of either gender.
• Reconnecting with lost loves or disconnectedfamily members.
• Self-discipline and the ability to stay focusedon love.
Additionally, its health benefits are very impressive. Research on dailymail.co.uk showed: “Experts have discovered that an extract from the white flower, commonly known as baby’s breath, can boost the efficiency of anti-cancer drugs by a staggering million times. They found that molecules called saponins, extracted from the Gypsophila paniculata plant, appear to break down the membrane of cancer cells.
• Annette Maynard-Watson, a teacher and herbal educator, may be contacted via [email protected] or by telephone 250-6450. DISCLAIMER: It is not our intention to prescribe or make specific claims for any products. Any attempts to diagnose or treat real illness should come under the direction of your health care provider.