Posted on

Lawyer claims due process was never followed


CMC

Lawyer claims due process was never followed

Social Share
Share

ESTRANGED WEST INDIES left-hander Darren Bravo has accused Cricket West Indies (CWI) of not affording him due process, in the decision to axe him from the Tri-Series tour of Zimbabwe last November and bar him from future selection.

Breaking his silence for the first time since the controversy erupted eight months ago, the 28-year-old said CWI’s only communication with him was to indicate that his contract had been terminated and to inform him of flight details home.

He said no CWI official sought to engage him on the matter and he found this particularly disappointing.

“Even though you saw a tweet on my Twitter account, no one actually asked me if I did that,” Bravo told Massy United Insurance’s Line Length Network in an exclusive interview set to be aired this weekend. (CMC)

Please read the full story in today’s Saturday Sun, or in the eNATION edition.

 

LAST NEWS