Posted on

Fire leaves man homeless


TRE GREAVES, [email protected]

Fire leaves man homeless

Social Share
Share

Fire officials are at Rowens Road, St Michael tending to an early morning blaze.

The house was occupied by Anthony Browne, 57, who said he was woken by the intense smoke and heat. He watched as the wooden house he lived in for over 30 years went up in smoke.

Residents close by also did what they could by using their hoses to prevent the spread of the fire. (TG)

anthony-browne-homeless-after-fire

LAST NEWS