Posted on

Family loses home in fire

An early morning blaze on Thursday gutted two properties in Diamond Valley, St Philip, belonging to Heather Browne and her husband Curvill.

nationnews

Family loses home in fire

Social Share

Heather, who struggled to speak, said she was in a state of shock and had to be sedated by the doctor.

“I was coming from the kitchen by the shop to go into the house and at the same time a guy ran from the back and told me the house burning at the back,” she said.

“I ran in the house when I saw the blaze and my daughters came in and pulled me out, asking me why I going in there.” (SB)

Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.

For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.

LAST NEWS