Family loses home in fire
Heather, who struggled to speak, said she was in a state of shock and had to be sedated by the doctor.
“I was coming from the kitchen by the shop to go into the house and at the same time a guy ran from the back and told me the house burning at the back,” she said.
“I ran in the house when I saw the blaze and my daughters came in and pulled me out, asking me why I going in there.” (SB)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.