• The Graydon Sealy Secondary School PTA will be holding a meeting under the theme In Celebration of Black Queens, today at 5 p.m.
at the school, Garrison, St Michael. Guest speaker will be Dr Richard Goodridge from the University of the West Indies.
• The Restored Choir Ministry of Collymore Rock will be hosting a concert entitled Victory On Sunday, at 6 p.m. at the Church of the Nazarene, Collymore Rock, St Michael. An after-tea sip will follow and there are door prizes to be won.
• The Springer Memorial Old Scholars’ Association will be holding its annual general meeting on Saturday, at 5 p.m., at the school, Government Hill, St Michael.
• The Samuel Jackman Prescod Polytechnic Alumni will hold a meeting on Saturday, at 6:30 p.m. in the staff lunch room (Room A03) on the campus, Wildey, St Michael.
• The Mount Olive United Holy Church of America will hold its Black History Night on Sunday at 6:30p.m. at the church, Grosvenor Road, Carrington Village, St Michael. Members are asked to wear their African outfits.
• In observance of the 50th anniversary of the disestablishment of the Anglican Church, the St Peter Deanery will be hosting a lecture on Thursday, February 28, at 7:30 p.m. at St Thomas Parish Church. The topic will be Two Bites At The Cherry: Taking Responsibility For The Church, and the presenter will be Professor Canon Noel Titus, former principal of Codrington College.