New email for caregivers applying for passes
Caregivers can apply for emergency passes to travel during curfew hours at a new and dedicated email address – [email protected].
A statement issued by Government said the application process will be managed by the Ministry of People Empowerment and Elder Affairs.
The following information must be provided to have applications processed:
• Caregiver’s full name and National Registration Number
• Full name and National Registration Number of the person being cared for
• Tasks being performed
• Frequency of tasks
• Address of the caregiver
• Address of the person being cared for
• Mobile number and email of the caregiver
• Vehicle/licence number of the caregiver. (BGIS)
Download the Telegram app from the App Store or Play Store and sign up for new alerts at this link.