Notice for QEH outpatients
The Diabetes, Paediatric Haematology-Oncology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry Outpatient Clinics of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital have been relocated to the former Pine Dental Services building on the corner of Pine Road and 6th Avenue, Belleville.
Operations for these clinics will commence from the new location as follows:
- Diabetes Outpatient Clinic – Thursday, January 14.
- Paediatric Haematology-Oncology Outpatient Clinic – Friday, January 15.
- Neurosurgery Outpatient Clinic – Monday, January 18.
- Psychiatry Outpatient Clinic – Monday, January 18.
Outpatients are also being reminded that in an effort to reduce crowding and ensure appropriate physical distancing, only the following patients may be accompanied by a single caregiver or companion:
- Minors i.e. children under the age of 18.
- Elderly, who are at high risk of falling
- People who are visually impaired
- Those who require assistance with regular day-to-day activities such as going to the bathroom or who may be disoriented
Patients are asked to arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before the scheduled appointment time.
Outpatients whose appointments may have been deferred due to the recent public holidays or clinic relocations will be contacted by the Medical Records Department or a member of their care team to facilitate the rescheduling of their appointments.
Patients may also call the QEH Help Desk at 536-4800 for assistance. (PR)