- Credit Unions join Social Partnership Read More
- Beale: Rise up against banks Read More
- Paul replaces injured Allen in Windies squad Read More
- Messi leads Argentina over Brazil Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- De Niro to get Lifetime Award from SAG Read More
THE RADICAL pro-homosexual views of Solicitor General Elena Kagan could have dire implications for traditional marriage in America should her nomination to the Supreme Court be approved.
Kagan previously supported lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights by opposing the presence of military recruiters on Harvard law school’s campus. She called the the military’s “don’t ask, don’t tell” (if you are gay) policy “profoundly wrong” and a “moral outrage” of the “first order,” Kagan is also a supporter of taxpayer-funded abortion and has criticized Rust vs. Sullivan, a case which upheld federal regulation that prohibited federal Title X funds from being used for abortion.
She has contributed financially to the pro-abortion National Partnership for Women and Families (NPWF). Through her association with this group and articles she has written, Kagan has staked out a clear position: support for unrestricted abortion.Kagan has never served as a judge.
She militantly believes judges should create the law rather than impartially interpret it. Since Obama has become president, he has effectively transformed America from a parliamentary democracy governed by law into a judicial tyranny governed by the preferences and prejudices of a fraternity of socialist lawyers.