- Credit Unions join Social Partnership Read More
- Beale: Rise up against banks Read More
- England drop Sterling Read More
- Blackbirds, Wales reach semis Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New song from George Michael nearly three years after his death Read More
BARBADIANS are saying among themselves that they voted for a Government to debate in Parliament on their behalf and not in Constituency Councils.
Yet, every time you look in the newspapers you can see less of ministers and more of the councils. So why are these ministers getting big, fat salaries and allowances, just to blow off hot air as nothing is being done?
Since the Democratic Labour Party was elected to the House of Assembly, this country started heading for the rocks at a very fast pace. It makes you wonder whether DLP ministers can hear the cries of poor people who are hurting badly?