Former commissioner of police Darwin Dottin (FILE)
- interCaribbean Airways plans to push ahead Read More
- Apple files countersuit against Fortnite developers Read More
- Moseleys reach semis Read More
- Bucks forward is NBA's Most Valuable Player for second year Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Reggae singer Toots passes away Read More
THE DISTRIBUTION OF drugs is driving a parallel economy in Barbados. At the same time it is also fuelling crime and disorder.
These strong words of warning from the island’s former top cop Darwin Dottin.
“It is an issue that requires an urgent and sustained response”.
Dottin made the comments while speaking to the SUNDAY SUN on the upsurge in gun-related crime which has been plaguing the country for much of this year. (TS)
Please read the full story in today's Sunday Sun, or in the eNATION edition.