Miss Universe Barbados 2017, Lesley Chapman-Andrews (photo by Reco Moore)
- Day to support Black businesses in Barbados Read More
- Record job creation in US Read More
- Callender’s BFA goal Read More
- Bad light, rain affect first day’s play of Test series Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Abuse allegations are a hoax, says Depp Read More
Lesley Chapman-Andrews is the new Miss Universe Barbados. The stunning beauty was crowned in a simple show last night at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre.
In a field of nine girls she had poise and grace and in the question and answer segment while she stumbled slightly she managed a good answer.
Walking away with over $100,000 in prizes, she was cheered on by family and friends who had placadrs and posters. She was crowned by the outgoing Miss Universe Barbados, Shannon Harris.