BLP leader Mia Mottley addressing the meeting Sunday night. (SDB Media)
- CDB invests in regional COVID-19 fight Read More
- Thousands of British Airways staff might be suspended Read More
- ICC may separate media rights Read More
- Samuel sitting out pandemic Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Lean on Me singer Withers dies Read More
Opposition Leader Mia Mottley is extending an open invitation to all Barbadians who are fed up with the ruling Democratic Labour Party, to come aboard her Barbados Labour Party (BLP) “train”.
She made the call on Sunday evening as she, St Michael South East Member of Parliament Santia Bradshaw and other party faithful welcomed Bradshaw’s former DLP rival Patrick Tannis into the fold.
Addressing the branch’s annual general meeting at Wilkie Cumberbatch Primary minutes before Tannis submitted his application to join the Bees, Mottley said: “If you feel as strongly as we do on how to fight bullying in this country, come and work with us.
“If you feel as strongly as we do about education, come and work with us,” she urged. (SDB Media)
Please read the full story in today's Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.