From left, Jonathan Jones, Shanice Hutson and Jonathan Miller were feted upon their arrival. (Picture by Kenmore Bynoe.)
- Jamaican group completes take-over of Trinidad insurance company Read More
- Government ‘losing out’ on taxes Read More
- Jones breaks 34-year mark Read More
- Marie Aurore gallops to victory Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Scenes of Barbados in Fenty ad Read More
It was a real golden moment for Barbados’ best.
The toast of the CARIFTA Games were given a true royal welcome, as gold medallists Jonathan Jones, Shanice Hutson and Jonathan Miller were feted like real heroes upon their return to Barbados Tuesday night at Grantley Adams International Airport.
It came in recognition of some outstanding performances where they accounted for victories in the 800 metres, discus and triple jump, respectively. (JM)