Andrew Pilgrim leaving the courtroom today. (Picture by Lennox Devonish.)
- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Young’s magic Read More
- St Michael North East U-19 kings Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Bad Boys for Life makes better than expected Box Office debut Read More
Queen’s Counsel Andrew Pilgrim has apologised to Magistrate Graveney Bannister following an outburst in the Bridgetown Traffic Court last Friday.
In an almost empty courtroom, a subdued Pilgrim stood before the magistrate and placed himself at his mercy.
“On Friday I behaved loud and aggressive. I apologise unreservedly for my conduct, and I hope you can find it within your bosom to forgive my grave indiscretion,” he told the magistrate in hushed undertones.
A pregnant pause followed then Magistrate Bannister, who is also an Anglican cleric, simply said “Okay” before he vacated the bench. (RA)
Please read initial story here.