A massive congregation turned up for worship at St Mary's Anglican Church for the Gospelfest 2018 Hymnspeak. (Photo by Ricardo Leacock)
- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- Footballers can now be sent off for coughing Read More
- Rowley: No public risk from CPL Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Oprah to tackle racism in new series Read More
Hundreds of patrons are experiencing stirring hymns, personal, and evocative testimonies and laughter at Hymnspeak currently underway at St Mary's Anglican Church.
Nothing But The Blood is the theme for the 13th edition of event which is part of Gospelfest, on this week in Barbados.
The congregation and choir, directed by host Rev. Dr. Mikie Roberts, is full of praise as they hear and sing from a selection that includes Jesus Christ is risen today, In Christ Alone, The strife is o'er, Low in the grave he lay, and What can wash away my sins.
On a night full of praise and prayer Roberts said "whatever the result" of Thursday's elections, come Friday morning "the blood of Christ". (GBM)