TOP athlete Tania Applewhaite of St Giles rising to try to stop this Lawrence T. Gay shot. (Picture by Kenmore Bynoe.)
- Jamaican group completes take-over of Trinidad insurance company Read More
- Government ‘losing out’ on taxes Read More
- Jones breaks 34-year mark Read More
- Marie Aurore gallops to victory Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Scenes of Barbados in Fenty ad Read More
ST GILES finished top of the Agnes Crichlow and Kathy Harper-Hall Zone in the National Sports Council’s Pine Hill Primary Schools Netball Competition after completing a 5-1 victory over Lawrence T. Gay at the Netball Stadium yesterday.
Rynia Ifill netted five of seven attempts for the winners while the lone goal for Lawrence T. Gay was shot by Janaya Mascoll.
Lawrence T. Gay suffered a 2-1 loss at the hands of Deacons when Sariah John and Ciara Smith shot one each.
Zakaiy Hunte netted the single goal for Lawrence T. Gay.
Deacons scored their second victory of the day when they beat Charles F. Broome 4-1. Smith netted three from six attempts while John made one.
Wesley Hall, who finished second in the zone, drew against Belmont Primary 3-3.
Wesley Hall’s Serena Rouse shot two of three and Ranesha Shepherd one from two attempts.
Belmont’s Myca Walton netted three from four attempts. (RG)