- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- CPL group tests negative for COVID-19 in Trinidad Read More
- Lara dispels coronavirus rumours Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mulan skipping most theatres for streaming platforms Read More
steel pan music and the vivacious Mother Sally were too irresistible a combination for this tourist at yesterday’s Barbados Chamber of Commerce & Industry (BCCI) and Barbados Tourism Investment (BTI) sponsored Bridgetown Alive: Pantabulous.This tourist was among scores, who braved drenching showers and enjoyed the National Cultural Foundation (NCF) musical and dancing presentation which also included stiltsmen.