Irma Adams, a client at the Warrens Branch lays her dollar on the pink ribbon there. (GP)
- Guyana welcomes non-stop flight by JetBlue Read More
- Butterfield axes jobs in Bermuda and Cayman Islands Read More
- Swimmers salute Bellamy Read More
- Patriots take down unbeaten Knight Riders Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Ewan McGregor in new Star Wars series Read More
Friday August 31was Pink Ribbon Dollar Drive Day at CIBC First Caribbean International Bank.
Clients of the bank witnessed large pink ribbons on display at the various branches of the bank and were invited to lay silver dollars down on the ribbons.
All funds from the Dollar Drive will go towards the Breast Screening Unit of the Barbados Cancer Society as part of the Walk for the Cure Funds raised this year.
There are plans for another Dollar Drive to be held in September. (PR)