FILE Central Bank Barbados
- Guyana welcomes non-stop flight by JetBlue Read More
- Butterfield axes jobs in Bermuda and Cayman Islands Read More
- Milan thrash Wotton Read More
- Jordan, Lewis do it for Patriots Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Ewan McGregor in new Star Wars series Read More
The Central Bank of Barbados, will be hosting a debt exchange forum exclusively for holders of treasury bills, treasury notes and debentures outstanding as of September 30, 2018.
The debt exchange forum will be held from Monday September 24 to Saturday September 29, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily at the Courtney Blackman Grande Salle, at the Central Bank.
The sessions are intended to help creditors understand the terms and conditions of the Debt Exchange Offer under Government’s Debt Restructuring Programme. The Bank’s representatives will be on hand to answer creditors’ queries, and to explain the Offer.
Creditors will have the opportunity to get their questions and concerns addressed. (PR)