Central Bank of Barbados (FILE)
- VIDEO: The rights of consumers Read More
- VAT on transactions delayed again Read More
- Lara, Sarwan to assist batsmen ahead of India Tests Read More
- Champs Barcelona lose opener Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Author Paule Marshall passes Read More
The Central Bank of Barbados today clarified that savings bonds are not included in the debt exchange offer.
The financial institution made this clarification in response to several queries from the public that these instruments are not part of the offer.
“The Bank reminds all investors that the debt exchange offer is for all treasury bills, treasury notes and debentures outstanding as of September 30, 2018 only.” (PR)