- Guyana welcomes non-stop flight by JetBlue Read More
- Butterfield axes jobs in Bermuda and Cayman Islands Read More
- Thrown for a loop Read More
- WI Women lose T20 opener Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Ewan McGregor in new Star Wars series Read More
The new chairman at the Film Censorship Board is Grace Showan and her deputy is Fabian Todd.
Other members of the Board are Ruth Bishop, Ronald Brathwaite, Lavonne Goodman, Michelle Belgrave, Shanice Evelyn, Joan Atherley, Borome Graham, Curtis Sealy, Maureen Burgess-Thornhill, Adrian Lovell, Cynthia Nelson, and Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Creative Economy, Culture and Sports, Deborah Payne, or her nominee.
The appointments took effect from September 27, and will expire on September 26, 2021. (BGIS)