- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- Clubs force BFA to change course Read More
- Sutherland asks for time Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mulan skipping most theatres for streaming platforms Read More
The new chairman at the Film Censorship Board is Grace Showan and her deputy is Fabian Todd.
Other members of the Board are Ruth Bishop, Ronald Brathwaite, Lavonne Goodman, Michelle Belgrave, Shanice Evelyn, Joan Atherley, Borome Graham, Curtis Sealy, Maureen Burgess-Thornhill, Adrian Lovell, Cynthia Nelson, and Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Creative Economy, Culture and Sports, Deborah Payne, or her nominee.
The appointments took effect from September 27, and will expire on September 26, 2021. (BGIS)