Earthquake Source: UWI Seismic Research Unit
- Jamaican group completes take-over of Trinidad insurance company Read More
- Government ‘losing out’ on taxes Read More
- Jones breaks 34-year mark Read More
- Marie Aurore gallops to victory Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Scenes of Barbados in Fenty ad Read More
The Seismic Centre at the University of the West Indies (UWI), St. Augustine Campus says a 4.0 magnitude earthquake occurred at 12:54 pm (local time) today.
It was located at Latitude: 14.71N,Longitude: 61.02W and at a depth of 122 km.