- Jamaican group completes take-over of Trinidad insurance company Read More
- Government ‘losing out’ on taxes Read More
- Jones breaks 34-year mark Read More
- Marie Aurore gallops to victory Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Scenes of Barbados in Fenty ad Read More
The University of the West Indies Seismic Research Centre has recorded a 4.0 magnitude earthquake off Trinidad.
It occurred 91 kilometers to west of Trinidad just after 11 a.m. and was located at Latitude: 10.19N, Longitude: 62.28W and at a depth of 10 km.