Miss Barbados World Ashley Lashley parading in costume.
- VIDEO: The rights of consumers Read More
- VAT on transactions delayed again Read More
- Blake blasts back with 100m Diamond League win, eyes world champs Read More
- Bale to stay at Real Madrid Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Classic seals the deal Read More
Miss Barbados World has made it into the top 30.
The announcement was made on the official Miss World page on Wednesday.
In a short post on her Facebook page, Miss Barbados World Ashley Lashley said, “On November 20, I participated in the Miss World Top Model Competition with over one hundred young ladies and I’m so happy to tell you guys that I placed in the Top 30. Always remember you can achieve anything once you put your mind to it.”
Lashley will go head to head with contestants from China, Australia, Brazil, Belarus, Chile, France, Croatia, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Italy, Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, New Zealand, Nigeria, Panama, Philippines, Russia, Poland, Serbia, Spain, South Africa, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Turkey, Belgium and Senegal in the lead-up to the December 8 show being held in Sanya, China. (KB)