Minister John King (FILE)
- Jamaican group completes take-over of Trinidad insurance company Read More
- Government ‘losing out’ on taxes Read More
- Jones breaks 34-year mark Read More
- Marie Aurore gallops to victory Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Scenes of Barbados in Fenty ad Read More
Place them before the law courts and lock up anyone found guilty.
This was the chorus on the floor of the House Assembly on Tuesday as speaker after speaker in the Barbados Labour Party Government called for former Democratic Labour Party (DLP) MPs to answer for any acts of “malfeasance and corruption”.
MP for St Philip West, John King, led off resumption of debate on a resolution dealing with the Public Accounts Committee’s report and he condemned some former DLP MPs based on its contents.
“The time has also come that we as an administration have got to make some serious decisions on what is going to happen to these persons.” (GC)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.