- VIDEO: The rights of consumers Read More
- VAT on transactions delayed again Read More
- Blake blasts back with 100m Diamond League win, eyes world champs Read More
- Bale to stay at Real Madrid Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Classic seals the deal Read More
The public is asked to note that tomorrow the main gate at Central Police Station, in Coleridge Street, Bridgetown, St Michael, will be closed to all traffic for the entire day.
This is to facilitate remedial work being conducted at the station. As a result, there will be some disruption to the regular flow of traffic in and out of the station.
Those wishing to conduct business on the complex of Central Police Station are asked to note, that during this period, entry and exit to the station will be via the back entrance located on Tudor Street.
Personnel will be stationed at this entrance to facilitate queries and to direct traffic. Those conducting business on the compound are asked to fully comply with all directives given by these personnel.
Telephone numbers 430-7676 or 430-7130 remain the same and can be used to make enquiries at the station during this period. (PR)