The Barbados Water Authority's headquarters. (FILE)
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- Tsitsipas says Grand Slam goal was “too big” Read More
- Hector helps Breakers win T10 title Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- ‘Blackout’ dominates social media Read More
The Barbados Water Authority would like to inform the public of a burst to a 9-inch main in Mount Friendship, St Michael.
This burst may result in water outages or low pressure in the following areas: Tichbourne, Howells Cross Road, Mount Friendship, the Pine, Wildey, Sargeant’s Village, Brittons Hill, Rendezvous, Forde’s Road, Fort George Heights, Upton, Kent, Bannantyne, Adams Castle, South Ridge, Vauxhall, St David’s and surrounding districts.
Repairs are currently being conducted and water tankers have been dispatched to assist customers in the affected areas. (PR)