A surprise staff gift for the Caribbean Hotelier Of The Year Sunil Chatrani (third left) being presented by South Gap’s Cecile Harewood-Gibson (right) while Sunil’s wife Geeta (left) and senior employees Monique Harewood, Camille Clarke, Rose Parris and Dania Smith look on. (Picture by Gercine Carter.)
- Jamaican group completes take-over of Trinidad insurance company Read More
- Government ‘losing out’ on taxes Read More
- Kirby up to World standard Read More
- Rain washes out practice against SA Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Artistes told: Leave out lewd lyrics Read More
Caribbean Hotelier Of The Year Sunil Chatrani and his wife Geeta celebrated the reopening of their second St Lawrence Gap hotel aptly named South Gap, with a reception attended by guests and loyal staff last weekend. The Chatranis also own Yellow Bird hotel, situated close to the entrance of the Gap.
Staff were dressed to the nines, and guests who return to the hotel year after year, such as Joan Woolley, sister of Marvo Manning, and her husband Blaine commended them for being excellent hosts year after year. Long service awards were presented to employees while repeat guests were also given a token of appreciation for their continued patronage.
The reopening reception, held beside the new imposing pool, was also attended by other hoteliers. (GC)