June Fowler (FILE)
- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- England beat South Africa to take series 3-1 Read More
- Worrell gets top pick at Stadium Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Joseph to be screened in Africa and America Read More
Former CLICO policyholders and investors feel they are reliving their nightmare ten years after the company collapsed.
Barbados Investors and Policyholders Alliance (BIPA) president June Fowler said the organisation would shortly be returning to court “with a heavy heart” as they sought to get financial relief.
Fowler said she found it “very disturbing” that having been “so vocal and supportive” while in opposition, it appears the Mia Mottley Administration was now “so strangely silent on the matter of the CLICO/Resolution Life policyholders”.
Policyholders and investors remain in limbo, with Government’s debt restructuring resulting in a suspension of payments. (SC)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.