Hilton Grand Vacations at the Crane, St Philip property will start taking in timeshare guests in April. (GP)
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- ECB wants substitute rule for coronavirus Read More
- Hill open to motoring restrictions Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
Enter Hilton Grand Vacations into the mix. With visitor arrivals on the rise for 2019, another major player is set to roll out within the next two months.
Hilton Grand Vacations at the Crane in St Philip will receive its first guests in April, and the project is also within budget, Chief Commercial Officer of Crane Resorts, Leroy Browne revealed to THE NATION.
“There have been no delays in the project. The property is now available for reservations by Hilton Grand Vacations Club members, and the first HGVC members are expected in April this year,” Browne added.
He expects the properties to be filled quickly. (BA)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.