- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Young’s magic Read More
- St Michael North East U-19 kings Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Bad Boys for Life makes better than expected Box Office debut Read More
Police have identified the victim of a shooting involving the police. He is 18-year-old Kadeem Ifill of London Road, Brittons Hill, St Michael.
Police Public Relations Officer Inspector (ag) Rodney Inniss said in a press statement about 5:35 this afternoon, police responded to a report of two men with guns at London Road, Brittons Hill, St Michael.
Inniss said in a statement: “Police saw and confronted two individuals who were armed. The two men started to run and the police came under attack. Police responded and shot one man who fell to the ground.”
“He was later pronounced dead at the scene. One loaded firearm was recovered,” the statement continued. (KB/PR)