Gaynelder Grazette (Picture by Christoff Griffith.)
- Marriott buying Elegant Read More
- CTO undergoing restructuring Read More
- Sarfaraz Ahmed sacked as Pakistan captain in Test and T20 cricket Read More
- Dessie willing to serve Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Whitney Houston, Notorious B.I.G. among nominees for Rock Hall of Fame Read More
Gaynelder Grazette was rummaging through a bag of clothes and barely noticed when the EASY magazine team arrived at her studio in Bush Hall, St Michael.
There were piles of discarded fabrics and threads on the floor, racks of intricately designed swimsuits, and loads of sketches tossed across the cutting table. Her eyes appeared wide and bright as a smile emerged as she greeted us.
She was tired though, the aftermath of a packed and hectic couple of days preparing for her much anticipated debut fashion show to launch her PLUMP line of plus-sized swimsuits.
The launch, held January 25, is finally over, but the work in essence has only now begun.
“I’ve been getting such an amazing response from people from all over the world,” she said, smiling.
PLUMP means Pretty, Lovely, Unique, Magnificent, Plus-sized women. Its mandate is to empower curvaceous woman with fashionably trendy, flattering silhouettes – a passion Grazette has long embraced. (SDB Media)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.