- Jamaican group completes take-over of Trinidad insurance company Read More
- Government ‘losing out’ on taxes Read More
- Kirby up to World standard Read More
- Rain washes out practice against SA Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Artistes told: Leave out lewd lyrics Read More
Basseterre – England dismissed West Indies for just 45 – the second-lowest score in T20 internationals – to win the second T20 by 137 runs inSt Kitts and wrap up the series with a match to spare.
Chris Jordan took four for six, the best figures by an England bowler in T20s, to skittle the dismal hosts in 11.5 overs.
Sam Billings earlier hit a career-best 87 and Joe Root made 55as England recovered from 32- to post 182-6.
England have an unassailable 2-0 lead in the three-match series.
Only the Netherlands have scored fewer runs in a T20 international, making just 39 against Sri Lanka in the 2014 World T20.
This was England’s biggest margin of victory by runs in T20s and the fourth biggest of all time. (Reuters)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.