Students assembled outside of class after the All Saints Primary School was closed today. (Picture by Jameel Springer.)
- Jamaican group completes take-over of Trinidad insurance company Read More
- Government ‘losing out’ on taxes Read More
- Jones breaks 34-year mark Read More
- Marie Aurore gallops to victory Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Scenes of Barbados in Fenty ad Read More
All Saints Primary School has officially been closed today, after teachers and students left class.
According to sources, the Pleasant Hall, St Peter school is “rat infested” and rat droppings were seen in several classrooms.
At present teachers and students are outside the classrooms, huddled on the pasture and the school’s play park.
The source confirmed that the school was awaiting word from the Ministry of Education on whether it is to be closed. (DB)